Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summary Post C4K comments 1 & 2

My first C4K was for Kenyas at Noel Elementary. His blog assignment was on judging others. He said that he would try to get to know someone before he judged them. He said, "in his opinion he thinks people judge others because people are jealous by the way you look or dress". I commented on how it is very important not to judge others.
My second C4K was for Katy and her blog was titled: Confessions of a future Kindergarten Teacher. Katy spoke how younger children have so much technology in their classrooms. She said that just because they are young does not mean that the student's do not use technology. I commented about my son, who is in kindergarten, and how much technology is in their classroom and how I was amazed at how many of his classmates know how to use it.
My other C4K was for WM Chamberlain and her blog titled: Reflection on Teaching in 2.0. He listed several goals that he made for himself that he felt he needed to achieve. He briefly spoke about student teaching and taking charge. He also shared his goals he had planned for his himself for the upcoming week. I agreed how important it was to have goals and something to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment