Saturday, November 6, 2010

C4K #3-7 Summary

C4K #3 - The Big Damage at Christchurch by Hainte
Hainte wrote about an earthquake that hit Christchurch on 9/4/10 at 4:36am. He posted that is was a 7.1 earthquake and had 137 aftershocks. His post was very good.
 

C4K #4 - Why You Should Visit My Blog by Emily
I think Emily has the greatest little personality. Her post was about why people should read her blog. She said she liked to read, swim, camp, playing her DSiXL and Wii. She also likes to discover new widgets and Alt codes. Emily has been blogging for one year. It amazes me that she is so young and talks about widgets and alt codes! No such thing existed when I was growing up. It was Barbie or Strawberry Shortcake!


C4K#5 - Oh What To Do Next Today by Alicen W
Alicen posted on her blog what she would like to do with the rest of her day. She said that her friends were busy. She said her dad and sister were home but her sister does not play with anyone younger than her. She said she thought about playing with her Wii but knew her sister would be playing it. She decided she would play her favorite games on her computer.






C4K#6 - Riddle 1 by Jose C
Jose posted a riddle on his blog and wanted everyone to guess. His riddle was:
I can bend the ground
I have a desert color
I eat flies
What am I?
The comments were very funny! I guessed a lizard.



C4K#7 - What Should I Name My Photograph? by Alba Unisaur
I loved her picture! She took this photograph on the USS Alabama. She has a great eye for architecture. Several people commented that she should name it "wave". I thought a good name was "flow".

No comments:

Post a Comment