Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Progress Report on Final Project


I will be doing my final project with Kristin Key and Terri Hampton. We will be doing a Skype teaching session with Ms. Lucassen's 3rd grade class from Elberta Elementary School in Elberta, AL. We are creating a lesson to teach that relates to what they are currently covering in class. We will also record our Skype session on Screentoaster.com and embed it into our blog. This will be Ms. Lucassen's first Skype session. We are all very excited! Stay tuned for the video update.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an informative blog!! Thank you for your comment on my blog, now I am very glad to have discovered yours. What a fantastic idea to record your skype session. We are going to be skyping with a class on Monday so I will check out Screentoaster.
    Miss Lepou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I hope to see some of your Skype recordings on your blog! Good luck!!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete